St. Paul Catholic School Mission: In union with families, educators, and the St. Paul community, St. Paul
Catholic School embraces Christ as the foundation for a dynamic
curriculum by which we nurture, educate and empower each student
to achieve their full spiritual and academic potential.
Embracing Christ : Appreciating Diversity : Recognizing Equality : Cultivating Knowledge : Nurturing Relationships
St. Paul School
PreK 3 and 4 : All Day Kindergarten :1st thru 8th grades
St. Paul School is fully accredited by the KS State Department of Education and AndvancED, and a member of the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas Catholic School System.
- Embracing Christ: We believe prayer is integral to our daily activities. Each day begins with The Morning Offering and ends with the Act of Love and prayers written by our students.
- Appreciating Diversity: We believe all people are created in the image of Christ. Each child is a unique gift from God.
- Recognizing Equality: We believe equality is not giving the same thing to everyone, but giving everyone what they need.
- Cultivating Knowledge: We believe that it is essential to create a
love of learning within each child that will stay with them throughout their life.
- Nurturing Relationships: We believe that the formation of a child
is a collaborative effort between parents,
the parish and the school community.